Never know when to quit - or of course you need horse stables!

Anyone else want to see a stop motion video of this in action, or is it just me?

3 Likes

The building of it? I definitely should have thought about that before I built it. Because of my actual job, this took 2 days to build, but in actuality it would have probably taken about 2 hours to glue together. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Totally amazing. I love making miniatures well worth the time it takes to create them.

4 Likes

I agree! For me itā€™s about the details. Also I want to make sure that everything used is being cut by the Glowforge. Nothing outside except glue. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Incredible, as usual! However, as an old stable mucker, you need a 1:12 wheelbarrow full of 1:12 horse biscuitsā€¦js

15 Likes

LOLā€¦I am definitely going to need to add that! I have definitely mucked my share of stalls!

6 Likes

Itā€™s amazing what some people consider horsing around. Nice work!

2 Likes

@designvh619 I vote for a resounding YAY!

4 Likes

WOnderful! Such fun!

3 Likes

Was going to say the 12-year-old girl in me would go ape for this. But letā€™s be honest. The half-century-old girl in me is going ape. Amazing!!

9 Likes

Amazing!

3 Likes

You out did yourself again! I wonā€™t mention the board countā€¦ :rofl: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Iā€™d say that you are unstable but this proves otherwise.

6 Likes

wow that is really well done!

5 Likes

hmmmm wonder if there is a way I could possibly count the # of stalls I mucked. 6 years x about 35 stallsā€¦ helped pay for college. Who are we kidding, helped pay for the horse I had in college LOL

5 Likes

Friggin wow!

3 Likes

I hate to overuse the Wow but just canā€™t help it: WOW!

7 Likes

You do amazing work! This is just so fun!

4 Likes

I feel like a broken record when you get to creating, but Iā€™ll say it again; your work is simply amazing. :flushed: As a kid who had +/- 100 model horses, this would have sent me over the moon and I would have begged for this. So well done. :heartbeat:

8 Likes

Beautiful work

2 Likes