New creation

This is the Ferris wheel I just completed.

82 Likes

Whoa! That’s all I can think to say! This looks fun!

2 Likes

Fantastic!

3 Likes

I like projects like this where they are the product of planning and persistent execution. You clearly had a vision and worked pretty hard to get there.

3 Likes

great project. love the result, your effort paid off.

1 Like

Wow! Amazing!

1 Like

That is quite simply amazing! Thank you for sharing.

This pretty much demands a video walk around!

7 Likes

Looks amazing

2 Likes

Wow, that’s a terrific piece of engineering! Are you going to put little people and animal figures in there?

3 Likes

Definitely deserves a video of you or someone spinning that crank. Is this nearly 3 feet tall? Going off of the cutting mat there, this is at all incredible scale!

1 Like

That is amazing!

2 Likes

Wow! As others have said, please share a video. I remember seeing one other ferris wheel on the forum, was that yours too?

2 Likes

VIDEO-VIDEO-VIDEO! This is amazing. We must see it in action.

3 Likes

Really Amazing!!! It’s a really great build!!! I am a huge fan of Ferris Wheels!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe attach a small video camera to the back of a mouse and turn it loose inside :grin:

1 Like

Great work! Neat design, too!

Wow, that is impressive! Nicely done!

Very cool, outstanding work and effort.

Incredible! Love the gear work, super fun to put an intermediate gear to reverse things twice. What is the material? and what are the settings you used for them? We’re all bunch of geeks and want to know this… (well, I am…).
Oh yea - and the video thing. :nerd_face: Are you designing in Affinity Designer?

1 Like