New gift from GF!

Thank you for the magic wands!

These would be super cute in a smaller size for putting in hair. (You remember those leather holders we used to have in the 70’s ?)
:slight_smile:
Martha

8 Likes

Hair holders like these:
hair%20holder

:slight_smile:
Martha

3 Likes

Oh, I really like those! (And I’m not the world’s biggest HP fan.) But I sure hope that wand display stand shows up in the Catalog one day! Love the Art Nouveau feel!

Thanks Glowforge! (And whoever designed it.)

3 Likes

Mine don’t look like the photo.

2 Likes

Do you mean the oval SVG I posted? That’s not the gift from GF, that’s a hair holder thingee you can use with the magic wands! It should work, anyway, I haven’t cut it.

This is an image I grabbed from the net to give you an idea:
mini-hair-slide-mini-hair-sticks-leather-hair-accessories-for-women-bun-holder-ponytail-holder-etsy-finds-brown

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up!

2 Likes

Wow!yes, thanks for the heads up but when I saw the picture I was really hoping for the stand! However, making those wands in wenge and a bit of sanding could make nice hair pieces.

5 Likes

Looking around in Google there is no wand holder out there like it

1 Like

I liked the wands they showed, but I was thinking it was for the stand too.

2 Likes

A wand holder… Like this?

6 Likes

I really wanted the 3D wands they showed in the video. :wink: I might need a pen lathe…

9 Likes

Thanks for the alert! Good timing, just working on fairy things for our nieces. Interesting that they show rounded wands, but provide flat files. As to a stand - you can always use the desktop tool carousel from the catalog.

4 Likes

that is nice but the that arched one is really amazing, I have been thinking out in my head still How I might make one from scratch. I am thinking veneer marquetry could give the best results.

Oh and hand tools can make a flat wand round and engraving a curve to start not a problem either,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.