New Glowforge creations

New here to the forum. Let me know what you guys think!

64 Likes

I think it’s all great. Can you talk about what materials you used? It looks like the S was maybe a precut piece of pine or something?

13 Likes

mostly Basswood and pine. The wheel was premade and the S was precut.

12 Likes

These all look amazing! Love the Wheel of Fortune one as it brings back some childhood gameshow memories!

11 Likes

Thanks, it’s also functional :grin:

30 Likes

Welcome.

You may be new to the forum, but it is obvious you have experience with your Glowforge. I hope you will share more of your work in the future.

17 Likes

Thank you. I definitely will

8 Likes

Wow, what an entrance! Welcome!

10 Likes

Loved seeing your video! Nice!

9 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

Thank you

4 Likes

Mastery of the craft!

6 Likes

Well done! Can’t wait to see more!

7 Likes

These are awesome! I like the combination of the logo with the artwork and lyrics.

9 Likes

Those are lovely! I think Batman may be my favorite - the placement within the bat is :chefkiss:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum family! Those all look great! I especially like the Wheel of Fortune. My husband and I watch it every night. And the fact that it works is spectacular! And you made the answer board as well! How fun!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I’m glad you’re sharing these here (and in Discord)! They are remarkable!!

7 Likes

Saw yOur stuff on the chat—it’s epic. Keep sharing!

6 Likes

Wooden sign for my graphics company

18 Likes

Nice sign. Thanks for the photo. It is pretty doubtful I will be in India any time soon to see it in person. It is fun to see things made on a Glowforge throughout the world.

6 Likes