New Glowforge Plus 3D Laser Printer For Sale $5,100

My dad bought this for me for my birthday two years ago thinking I would be able to get a lot of use out of it with the kind of art I make. He has the sweetest of intentions, but I do not have any use for this when it comes to the art I make. It has only been used one time when I did a test print on it. It’s an amazing piece of machinery! Anyone would be lucky to own one if this would help enhance the things you make or want to make! It’s an excellent machine and a super cool tool that help you make soooo many things with ease!
This is the Glowforge plus and retails at $6,290 that’s with the Air Filter you need to buy with the 3D printer. So you would be getting the 3D printer, the air filter and all the proof grade materials that it came with which is about 13 pieces of high quality proof grade various woods and other materials that work in the 3D printer. Each piece as a QR code on it and the whole thing is incredibly easy to learn how to use. Not to mention the mass amount of information on the web about it and the many, many tutorials you can find online. If you’re thinking about buying this I would encourage you to do some research o line first and then make the purchase. But this will be by far the best price you will find a brand new one for!
Asking for $5,100
Located in Los Angeles, California
sarahelisephoto@gmail.com

1 Like

I am sorry you didn’t find the Glowforge useful, and I wish you luck selling it. At the moment, Glowforge is offering their Plus machines - brand new and under warranty for less than $4000. You might want to wait until their sale is over to try to sell your machine.

9 Likes

oh, I had no idea. Thank you for letting me know! Do you know when the sale is over?

Sorry, I don’t.