New machine with blurry lid camera that can't recognize material

My machine is 1-day old and since it was first powered on has been blurry. I have cleaned the lid camera multiple times, run the calibration, and cleaned the lens again. I get a warning that the camera can’t detect the material being used. My lens doesn’t move/twist to adjust focus.

Should I run calibration multiple times?

I was speaking with chat support on Wednesday and they were supposed to escalate the issue but I haven’t received an update yet.

1 Like

No, you don’t need to re-run the calibration. If you’ve spoken to support they are analyzing the problem. (You just need to wait to hear back from them.)

I have the same issue, sometimes it can read the qr code and some times it can’t. It’s 50 -50.

Have you run the Improved Lid Camera Calibration yet?

(If you run that and it doesn’t improve, you’ll want to open your own new thread in Problems and Support. It creates a ticket for you with the support team.)

I’m so sorry about the trouble. Unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we won’t be able to fix remotely. I want you to have a reliable unit, so I’m recommending we replace this one. I’ve followed up via email to sort out the details. I’m so sorry about the bad news.

1 Like