I just received my glowforge pro… I can’t wait to see what it will do :blush:Good morning everyone
Can anyone tell me about how long it’ll be for the filter to arrive? Didn’t realize it would come separately.

25 Likes

We can’t wait to see what you’ll do!

In the meantime, you can get a serious leg up by reading as much as you can stand to read on the forum. Get some snacks and a drink, sit down and dig in. There are lots of things to learn, lots of things that might catch your eye, here’s a good list of some of the common questions you might have:

It’s really fun, I’m excited for you :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

:partying_face:

Jonathan

5 Likes

Welcome! Take your time to go through all the setting up steps. 90% of the problems folks start out with come from skipping something and then mad that they don’t get what they expect.

4 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Welcome! Be sure to follow @evansd2 and @rbtdanforth’s advice. It’ll help you a lot. Also, be sure to check the “free designs” section, where you can get all kinds of free designs - for personal use only or to give as gifts, you cannot sell products you make from these products. Enjoy!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the club.

2 Likes

and whatever you do IGNORE @Macgeek he is a lunatic!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. You’re in for a lot of fun!!

1 Like

Remember, anytime you need a little help there is always someone on the forum who can help you. Don’t be afraid to ask.

3 Likes

Ok thank you I sure will

Welcome!

2 Likes

Thank you

Welcome! Bienvenue

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Good morning everyone :blush:
Can anyone tell me about how long it’ll be for the filter to arrive? Didn’t realize it would come separately.

For some of us it would have been years. If you have a means to vent out a window or through a wall etc. that is far preferable as the filter is a consumable at $250 that can go fast if you cut MDF though forever if all you do is etch ceramic or glass, but in most cases eventually.

Ok thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.