New Model Silver/Gray/White Glowforges

Anyone else have one of these? Any other differences besides coloring? Is it limited to one model?

12 Likes

Pretty!

1 Like

I hope they come out with a pink Pro when I’m ready to get one!

6 Likes

I want a purple pro. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Mine looks like this (pro) … what’s the alternative?

2 Likes

Black, with a different lid pattern.

2 Likes

Charcoal and white

Oh boy this could lead to owners painting their Glowforges just like enthusiast computer nerds. rabbit hole ahead!

2 Likes

What model is that?

It’s a plus, got it almost a year ago…correction, this is #3, so about 9 months ago. But they were all the same color.

2 Likes

Possibly a part of the change, I have had this one just over a year, the previous one was different. It has the old exhaust port hexes though. :frowning:

1 Like

I can’t imagine the color change without there being some other little tweaks under the hood, like they’ve already been making the black lid cable longer, the exhaust grill is different, so this might be a more obvious way to tell the that they’re on GF 1.3

This is the first time I’m seeing this, interesting color choice.

2 Likes

It’s funny becasue I’ve been seeing this version via a FB GF advertisement and I kept trying to get a closer look at it. But dang it, every time I clicked on the ad it just took me to the generic GF home page and I could never find a pic of this pretty lid. It’s pretty cool looking.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.