New Obsession!

So Ive found my new obsession! EARRINGS! Haha I can’t stop making them! Most of them are either proofgrade maple ply or leather!

-Tianna

84 Likes

Gorgeous collection of designs! They’re so unique! :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’d say you’re a little obsessed, but it’s all good. These are amazing designs—looks like a booth setup for an art fair!

2 Likes

Beautiful! Looks like your creativity is flowing!

1 Like

Makes me want to become a Pirate so I can wear an earring! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very beautiful work!

1 Like

It always takes me a couple of seconds of wait I know these designs but who is this Mike?

Love the backer cards, where’d you get that card stock? Cut on the GF?

Mike is my dad hahah. He bought the GF and I use it. :slight_smile:

I got it at Michaels! And no I cut them on my Cricut only because the GF was running a long job! :slight_smile:

Very nice. Love the backer cards. Needs a logo or company name engraved on it.

Those are totally awesome. How are these not something in a shop being sold. They look so professional with the card mount and display.

1 Like

Wow! What a collection you have already!
Where do you get the hardware for them? I think my wife would like some, and my glowforge is being made right now.

I got all the hardware at Michaels! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool…thanks! I’ll check there.

You’ve created some wonderful pieces.

If you’re not selling them somewhere already perhaps you should think about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm… hadn’t thought of them, I’ll have to see if I have time this weekend to swing by there. Thanks.

I have been going a bit nuts in the earring department as well. What looks good in maple and cherry wood can also look good in the many colors of plastic.

A word of warning about Inventables gold sparkles is that the laser does not want to cut the sparkles. I got one earring out of 16 tried and it looks amazing but cutting all the way through is very iffy.

3 Likes

Also check out Hobby Lobby - they have more hardware for jewelry than Michaels (and the 40% coupon as well). Often different manufacturers are 50% off for jewelry hardware.

2 Likes