New to GF can't wait to get it

Hiya, recently bought a GF and waiting for it to come. What are some things I should do first?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.
Read as much as you can here in the forum. You will be well prepared for your Glowforge when it arrives.

4 Likes

Also check out all the excellent tutorials one this post, especially the Matrix content about learning to design near the bottom:
Community Glowforge Tutorials: Table of Contents

4 Likes

Read through this too:

You’ll be particularly interested in the “other things to get for your glowforge” (#1a and 2) sections.

6 Likes

You’ve done the first best thing, which is come to this forum :smiley:

Now read everything you can :smiley:

3 Likes

Read until your eyes hurt. I have dabbled in so many things I never would have some up with on my own and because of that, I’ve come up with a few things on my own! There is so much to learn on here from everyone the possibilities are just about endless. This is my morning paper, I sit down and read all of the new posts every morning to keep up.

Enjoy and never stop learning!

5 Likes

Ditto ditto ditto…read everything. Then, when you get your GF you’ll know where to go to read again because you can’t quite remember :-). And HAVE FUN!!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.