NEW to GF! Having so much FUN!

Two weeks in and finally organized!
My little helper the ‘Boss Baby’ helping me in the ‘Laser Cave’!

Still LEARNING and playing but so glad we made this investment!

51 Likes

Yes, we know about the fun. You have an excellent assistant who will be rocking the design world on his own one day soon.

10 Likes

Yes! I’ve accrued a shop and garage full of tools across 50 years, but never owned one that inspired and enabled creativity like this before. Coming up on three years of laser adventures and I feel it is one of the best investments I’ve ever made.
That’s a great tribute to firefighters! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I am so excited to LEARN more. Getting uber organized in the Laser Cave (garage) took the longest! LOL

4 Likes

Looks like you have a great set up, there. I can feel your excitement…as I’ve felt it myself. Have fun!

4 Likes

Welcome to the asylum. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :wink: All of us inmates are glad you’re here with us.

6 Likes

YUP! Sure is addicting - in a good way!

2 Likes

I have wanted a laser for years. I actually built one out of an old plotter printer back in 1990. It barely had the power to cut posterboard, but I was hooked… took another 30 years to own one that was useful. This is the most fun I’ve had in 10 years.

3 Likes

Nice start! Glad you joined us! Looking forward to your next project.

2 Likes

Addicted to learning no-glue boxes. What do you all recommend for software with hinged tops?

1 Like

https://www.festi.info/boxes.py/UniversalBox?language=en

This is my favorite, and I choose which type of top of the box that I want. There are a million ways of doing this.

1 Like

WOW! Thank you @Aloha - awesome tool!

2 Likes