New York Maker Faire 2016 Attendance

All I know is that I’m outside under a large tent. I’ll be bringing as many laser cut items as I can fit into my suitcase

5 Likes

Appropriate away :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No @dan on Sunday? :disappointed:

1 Like

I’ll be there Saturday.

1 Like

Ooh, everyone attending Sunday only just got sad.

Will @Tony be there by any chance?

2 Likes

I am deeply saddened that I have a commitment that weekend-- I wish I could be there!

2 Likes

Bummer… so nobody there on Sunday to let us break some rules? :stuck_out_tongue:

(It is a shame, haven’t met Tony yet…)

1 Like

@morganstanfield you comin to nyc?

1 Like

No, unfortunately I have to fly back Sunday pretty early.

1 Like

I’d love to, but nope. Gotta work work work.

1 Like

Oh man, that blows, was looking forward to us (me and my son) meeting you… :disappointed:

1 Like

Ill be there + 2 on saturday! Cant wait to be back in NYC

3 Likes

I just got my tickets (thanks @bailey!). My son and I will be there Saturday. Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Of course it’s supposed to rain Saturday and Sunday in NYC!
Hopefully this changes from now until then.

So… Any local or semi-local know of a nice diner/pub for a Glowie Meetup?

1 Like

Working on that right now.

3 Likes

better decide quick because I’m leaving shortly. Alternately please come and find me I’ll be branded in an MSRaynsford T shirt :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In the booth now. So much cooler in person

5 Likes

Nice chatting with you. Super nice guy!

(And now I have a laser shark :grinning:)

5 Likes

I got one as well, planned to give it to my second grader when I got back home. But figured it would probably fall apart in my pocket before I left the Faire for the day.

It didn’t last through lunch. But for good reasons :slight_smile: Sat across from a family, and their second grader was showing off his reading skills. It is exactly what my kid is working on, and was so cute… so the kid got a free shark.

Going to have to hit up @m_raynsford for the pattern to cut one for my son, and a few dozen more to keep in my pocket when I travel. I always wanted to have something on me that I can randomly hand out to kids, and the shark is perfect. He put it together with no help, and had a blast playing with it.

7 Likes