Newbie, Please help

Ok so I successfully connected my GF Pro to the computer and computer to the wifi etc. But now what? How do I proceed. When I go to my account it doesn’t seem to have my printer added and because it’s not added I guess I can’t seem to connect to connect to the software. I wish there was helpline number where I could talk to somebody.
I’ve been running on fumes waiting for my GF to get here… but now i don’t know how to proceed.

So I did the whole add the printer process couple of times right to the end till the GF connects to the WIFI but it still doesn’t seem to be adding it to my printers tab.

Oh, okay. So it’s not showing up on your screen when you go to http://app.glowforge.com?

Did you get the screen that said you had successfully completed setup, and offered a link to Your First Prints?

HI @geek2nurse so yes I followed that, I signed it but it still doesn’t give me a design library, or show my printer on that interface. In the top right hand corner it has my email address and then a yellow diamond tab that says trial, but nothing else.

Hmmm. Might have to wait for Support, then (they’ll be along; posting here opens a support ticket).

You could try clearing your cache and then logging out and back in again…no guarantees, but it’s worth a try!

Thank you @geek2nurse, I guess I’ll wait. I’m also going to log out and in again.

1 Like

I’m sorry for the challenging start with your new Glowforge. I extracted the logs from your Glowforge, and it looks like you were able to connect and print. That’s great! Will you please let us know if you’re still running into trouble?

1 Like

@ivan1 my first project was great! Works fine. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was glad to see your update here and the info in the other thread which other community members provided which helped you get up and printing!

I’m going to close this topic. Please reach back out if you run into any other trouble!

1 Like