Since this deals with a user question and is not to open a ticket with support, I hope you won’t mind if I move this post over to Beyond the Manual. I use AD and I’m not really sure if I can even answer your question, but I opened your file and pretended it was mine and that I wanted to work on it some more. I’m confused by a few things…and they are pretty much the same things as @marmak3261 mentioned.
• Since you can set a default for text to automatically export as curves, I don’t understand why all of the text are curves already in the original file.
• Why are all the most simple of lines and basic shapes bitmaps and not vectors? Circles and other shapes don’t need to be pixel images.
• All the letters in Satan 1 have a fill and a stroke, while all other text is fill only. Perhaps on purpose, or perhaps just an oversight? This is what the letter ‘A’ looks like if I remove the stroke.
• I finally just looked at your svg in the UI. You don’t have certain things saved in different colors so that the Glowforge knows what you want to do. For instance…the inner line in this shape is a bitmap…which will engrave. If you had just made a vector shape and made it in a different color, you could have just scored it much faster than engraving it.
• The text shows up to ‘cut’…but it can be changed to engrave;
• IMHO, I just think you have way too many bitmaps that require engraving when they could be vectors set to score.
I think your entire file just needs to be simplified…maybe go through it and see if you can group more like things together and use more vectors in place of some things that you have now as bitmaps. Overall, this entire file is going to take f.o.r.e.v.e.r because of all the engraving.