No option to turn off fan

My husband installed an in line fan. The option to turn off the glowforge fan is grayed out. What am I missing here? I tried to reboot and the option is still not available.

It should be available for all but if it’s not showing or greyed out, support can fix it. Either post over in Problems and Support, or send an email (not both). Alternatively use the chat feature, if it’s available when you get around to it.

1 Like

Thanks will do.

You are going to be very pleased with the noise reduction!
Welcome to the community. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wild guess… some options in the UI are only available when the glowforge is turned on… not sure if this is one of them. Were you messing with settings while the GF was off? If so, maybe worth trying when it’s on.

Scratch that, just looked in the UI and you can toggle the filter setting if the GF is off. No idea what’s up here.

1 Like

Yes, it doesn’t matter if the GF is off or on. Very weird. I contacted support.

2 Likes

I’m also not able to add a telephone number, add a user (tells me I’m not an admin, even though I’m using email I purchased it from).

1 Like

For anyone wondering what was wrong or if this happens to you, for some reason we weren’t listed as the owner. GF changed this and all is good.

5 Likes