No Soliciting NEST Doorbell Surround (2nd Generation)

Just moved into a new development and the vultures are bad around here.
I used Thick Black Acrylic and it is very snug and fits nicely.

NoSoliciting_Nest2DoorbellSurround

41 Likes

I don’t have a NEST (nor do we have many people going door to door), but that’s a nice share. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Agreed. I really like that!

6 Likes

Thanks! How cool is the tool that allows you to iterate so easily with such good results?

6 Likes

They are blocked from entering, but the phone rings so constantly we can only get back with messages. I need something that would feed back a flashing red light unless you knew the code to actually get through.

4 Likes

We don’t have a Nest either, but I really like the style. Thank you for sharing your work.

8 Likes

I love this!

5 Likes

awesome wish someone would make one for a ring 4 doorbell…

1 Like

If you send me the dimensions and a Picture, I would be more than happy to try and make you one

6 Likes

Sweet I can do that. Thank you kindly!!!

2 Likes

I modified your design slightly, and put it on my nest, though we may have different versions of the device. I need to measure mine and shorten the design.

I am watching you

I should probably also patch that hole behind it, and finish priming the door frame… Hmmm. edit commentary → maybe I shouldn’t patch the hole, it contributes that “go a 'vay” vibe.

Maybe it needs an All Seeing Eye on it also…

12 Likes

I may do the same for my Eufy twin-cam doorbell but put a “ring here” arrow since people keep pushing the two lenses and then the button :smiley:

5 Likes

nice

2 Likes

Looks great! Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

My neighbor has a Ring Doorbell but they are not sure what version it is but they believe it is the latest version. Here are a couple of designs. You could cut it out of Cardstock or Cardboard first before you waste any expensive material to see if it will fit.

NoSoliciting_RingDoorbellSurrounds

7 Likes

Awesome thank you kindly sorry I have had my hands full and haven’t had a break to get the measurements but again thank you

1 Like