Nod to Black History Month

. This is my first upload to the community so I hope that you are able to see the wall art I made. I used a 10x10 piece of basswood and acrylic paint pen to color.

40 Likes

Oh that’s wonderful! Both the art, and the sentiment.
Your paint job is so clean too! I’m envious :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community, I hope you like it here!

11 Likes

Thanks for the awesome feedback it was easy to keep the paint job inside of the lines because the way the glowforge engraved the picture. However, I have a nervous. I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone is creating.

7 Likes

I agree, your paint job is amazing, and the sign gave me a good laugh, I love it. I cannot paint that cleanly…I’ve just learned to accept that coloring with anything but crayons is probably not my forte.

8 Likes

I couldn’t love this more. Welcome!

6 Likes

Awesome. More creations, please!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing more projects from you.

5 Likes

I love the design and the sentiment–what a fine first post! Welcome to the community.

5 Likes

Great job!

5 Likes

It turned out fantastic!

2 Likes

I’m working on doing more. Thanks for the support.

2 Likes

Thanks for the support.

1 Like

Thanks again for the support.

Great first posting and it cracked me up as the “blackity black black” made me envision you going from an average African American complexion to Seal (the singer) complexion each Feb.

4 Likes

I LOVE it!!!

Love the sign!

This is a beautiful design! Well done!!

1 Like

That is beautiful, can you share the file? :thinking:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

It is against forum rules to ask for files - a mistake that many, many of us made inadvertently. Here are the forum rules, in case you missed them. FAQ - Glowforge Owners Forum

2 Likes

Apologies… new to the community

2 Likes