North Pole Bistro

Hi Everyone! My other project I was working on along with the Farmer’s Market Stand, I made this one as a gift for my mom, who I’ve mentioned before loves Coca-Cola and has a red/white room in her house. The brown mug was the first part, and in considering what I could build around it, I settled on a lightly Christmas-themed diner counter that wasn’t SO Christmas-y that she couldn’t just stick it in the coke room year round.

The sign frame, the sides of the counter, and the brackets for the foot bar are the GF’d pieces, proofgrade medium drafboard, painted. The rest is all cardstock, 1/16" chipboard, dowels, paperclips, hot glue, a few large jump rings, metallic pipe cleaner for the tree, etc.)

Thanks for taking a look, until next creation, Happy Forging!

44 Likes

Loving this one!

6 Likes

Aww, it’s darling!!

5 Likes

Awesome design, love your work!

4 Likes

That’s lovely! For actual December she could hang a tiny Santa hat off the side of the table as if someone had just stepped out :stuck_out_tongue:

Are the edges of the counter top aluminum tape, or just a really smooth paint job?

7 Likes

Actually, a strip of silver cardstock.

3 Likes

That’s adorable!

4 Likes

Very cute. Your mom will be thrilled!

2 Likes

The laser is the tool you have been waiting for. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Brilliant miniature work on all your creations, love your attention to detail

3 Likes

I wish I had been able to show my mom and dad what I can do with my GF!

3 Likes

Another great job!! I love all your miniatures!

3 Likes

Your little scenes just keep getting better and better! You have such a great design sense—there is just a perfect amount of detail and all the colors go together perfectly.

3 Likes

This is a delightful scene! Making me wish I had a red/white room!

3 Likes

I don’t have grands yet, but maybe I need to start making these miniatures now for ‘one day’.

4 Likes