Not earth-shattering...Just a sled

Since my surgery in January mine won’t let me out of his sight. Gets real annoying at times but I do love him. Lol

2 Likes

I have wanted to do it all of my life. I’ve been debating whether to take my Nikon along or just use my iPhone. Last year in Israel, I carried three cameras and my phone. Most of my really great shots came from the iPhone.

3 Likes

Not talented enough to make that with the GF. But since I never throw anything away… My sled looks just like your model. The driveway is about 1/4 mile long and downhill all the way. Long walk back.

16 Likes

The walk back is the worst!!!

1 Like

I know right I took my Nikon to Peru and ended up using my phone for most of the good shots!

3 Likes

The thing I heard most often from my photography mentor, “the best camera is the one you have with you”

5 Likes

Omg bread bags Now that’s an old memory… I’ll have to ask my kids what do bread bags and boots have in common :laughing:

3 Likes

It’s a beauty! Seems many of us here have fond memories of sleds just like this one. We had a short one and another that was fairly long.

1 Like

:rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

It may be “just a sled” but for those of us who can’t visualize in 3-D, and then make the freaking thing, this is just another example of your genius! Well done.

2 Likes

Those sleds were the best!!!

1 Like

Fantastic design, as always!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I know right?! I just miss snow! Lol

Thank you so much! I definitely take for granted the gifts I have been given. My only problem is I always think I haven’t designed enough! Lol

2 Likes

I was going to make it thinner to appear to be longer but I didn’t like the way the construction worked. :frowning:

No one knows the struggle! Lol

We’ve got snow here in Massachusetts. Come on up!

1 Like

I love mass! Many weeks spent on the cape!!! Where are you?

1 Like

Awesome design of course! And so proud of you - only three boards! :wink:

1 Like