Notebook stash inner pocket SVG generator (thanks! It has pockets.)

I made this humble (but useful) SVG generator because I wanted to test Cuttle’s new SVG generator capabilities.

I like adding little expandable pockets to the back of my notebooks to put random stuff in there that otherwise would fall off. In the generator you can select the width and height of the folded pocket and the size of the accordion folds. Blue lines are scores.

pocket-gif

A couple of examples:

This is a 3.5" x 5.5" field notes brand notebook and the pocket is 3" x 5" with 3/8" folds:

And this is my 6" x 8" sketchbook, the pocket is 5.25" x 7.5" with 0.5" folds:

These are made with card stock but I think I’d be fun to try other materials like woven polyester or fabric to reinforce the accordion folds like in this other notebook I bought:

Hope this is useful :grinning:

73 Likes

This is very useful. Thank you!

7 Likes

Very neat little utility there, Thanks for sharing. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

A very cool and helpful generator. Thank you so much!

4 Likes

That is super cool, thank you so much!

2 Likes

Looks very useful - thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I will definitely use it. Thank you!

Love this idea, thank you for sharing it :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

What a great idea. There are never enough pockets in journals (or women’s clothes).

2 Likes

OMG yes. I didn’t think of that. I had to rename the thread in honor of this comment :joy_cat:

3 Likes

Yes! Thank you.

Very useful tool Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Love this…I will make one for my iPad…I’m constantly misplacing my ipencil… didn’t know about that tool either

1 Like

Talk about helpful!!! This is pretty cool and very useful for many applications. Thanks

1 Like