Novelty Pet Name Tags

@kristieboe I used 1/16" acrylic. Cut - Speed 200, Power 100. Engrave - Speed 1000, Power 30, 450 LPI.

Are you designing your own? I would love to see pictures!

1 Like

These are so fun and cute!

2 Likes

So cute!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much.

They make 2 colored acrylic? Obviously I”m new but I’ve been wanting to do pet tags also as I am involved with several different charities…. These are all so adorable! I went to school in Roswell NM and the little UFO is adorable! Where do you find your designs or do you do them yourself?

3 Likes

I have faux leather from JPPlus that engraves a different color as well. Just in case anyone is reading this thread and is looking for some.

3 Likes

@starspangledsquirrel I design them myself. The UFO is modeled after one I saw years ago and liked. (With my own modifications, of course!) That one is my favourite!

There is two coloured acrylic. I’m not sure I can say where I get mine here. LOL But it is a thing!

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t you be able to say where you got it?

1 Like

those are absolutely adorable!!

1 Like

You already said you got it from Trotec.

1 Like

I’m not always sure where I’m allowed to say where I get my material from on these forums. The rules are different everywhere. But, apparently, I already mentioned that I got the two-coloured acrylic from Trotec, so… Yes! It’s available from them.

3 Likes

So I did! I usually try not to mention other suppliers on this forum, but that one slipped through. LOL

We are free to say where we got materials here. There are even discussions of other lasers and that’s fine too.

2 Likes

yeah as long as you aren’t talking about something wild like sourcing radioactive materials (which might end up with a visit to you by some authorities) or something like that, you are fine. :rofl:

2 Likes

Two-coloured acrylic is about as wild as I get! LOL

1 Like

Good to know! I may need to reduce the number of groups I belong to. I’m too old to keep track of all the rules. LOL

1 Like

You saw a UFO?

2 Likes

@kmblair, I meant that it was modeled after an illustration I saw once. But, since you ask… Yes, I have seen some strange things in the sky. A few times!

I went to high school in Roswell….

2 Likes