The Glowforge has (as with all new tools) aloowed for the creation of objects that I would never have tackled before.
So there are two layers of drills with storage beneath in one drawer and fractional in the other.
I came across this MonoCraft storage box and repurposed it to the job of storing spare number set drills.
I had previously had them each in a different container; terrible!
I spent the hours to lay out the format and add the text.
Using the Maple 1/8th board from Glowforge for the top and 1/8th Draft board for the bottom of each I nailed them together.
The veneers from GF are pre-finished this is actually super nice. If you were making hundreds of things you would have to try something else.
Having made a couple of things I now understand that the thing you have to figure out before you start cutting is how you are going to attach these vary thin parts.
I’ve been doing prov-out cuts in paper and this is really important!
I always make a change or find a mistake, in this case I checked that all the bits would fit and found a typo.