Please make a full set of your designs!!! Your design is amazing!!!
You killed it!
I will think about it… but it would have to be a different design for the knights anyway. This one is a one of a kind.
Love Nicks channel. I need to hone my creative skills so i can do stuff like this.
He’s a good guy too… pretty nice and friendly in the few emails we’ve exchanged… I’m thankful he let me into this project even though I’ve just started my YouTube channel.
I look forward to seeing this in the flesh next month at Makers Central. That’s a nice design.
Nice… I wish I was going… maybe next year if my channel is doing good!
A little update… Nick from NZ Wood Turning/Makers Central finally received and opened my chess piece… and it even made it on the YouTube thumbnail for his video!
Watch it!
For those that were interested in seeing how I made this chess piece, I have just uploaded the video.
My channel is still pretty new and I’m trying to get a larger subscriber count… so please subscribe and like any of my videos… even if you don’t watch them! Thanks in advance!