NZ Wood Turning/Makers Central Chess Set Auction

Please make a full set of your designs!!! Your design is amazing!!!

1 Like

You killed it!

1 Like

I will think about itā€¦ but it would have to be a different design for the knights anyway. This one is a one of a kind.

2 Likes

Love Nicks channel. I need to hone my creative skills so i can do stuff like this.

1 Like

Heā€™s a good guy tooā€¦ pretty nice and friendly in the few emails weā€™ve exchangedā€¦ Iā€™m thankful he let me into this project even though Iā€™ve just started my YouTube channel.

I look forward to seeing this in the flesh next month at Makers Central. Thatā€™s a nice design.

1 Like

Niceā€¦ I wish I was goingā€¦ maybe next year if my channel is doing good!

A little updateā€¦ Nick from NZ Wood Turning/Makers Central finally received and opened my chess pieceā€¦ and it even made it on the YouTube thumbnail for his video!

Watch it!

11 Likes

For those that were interested in seeing how I made this chess piece, I have just uploaded the video.

My channel is still pretty new and Iā€™m trying to get a larger subscriber countā€¦ so please subscribe and like any of my videosā€¦ even if you donā€™t watch them! Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

And as my final post on this subject, I have also uploaded a video on the creation of the Coasters I also sent to Nick. While not as creative as the chess piece, it does show my process on how I go about finding fonts for when I have to re-create text on an image.

3 Likes