O m g

I am on MyChoice and thought there was a delay option but haven’t done it before and not sure how it works. Once it’s shipped and I get notification it’s on the way, then I can instruct UPS to delay? Thanks for any info!

3 Likes

Somehow, somewhere in there. I’ve messed around with it before but don’t recall exactly how to get there. And surprisingly, I have nothing being shipped to me at the moment to verify the steps for you. Sorry!

3 Likes

Got the email today. I ordered on day 15. Says can take up,to six weeks for delivery

9 Likes

Got the Golden e-mail 10/2, Proof grade material on it’s way e-mail 10/10, Forge on it’s way e-mail 10/13. Got the proof grade material 10/13 & my Forge today. Kind of a short time line.

13 Likes

Wow, super speedy!

3 Likes

Once it shows in your tracking, you have the option to have them hold it at a UPS facility for you to pick up at a later date, deliver it to an alternate address, or deliver it on another day within 14 days of the original scheduled delivery. If you go into your account settings, there’s also an option for vacations. That may be better for your situation. You can set your vacation dates so they won’t deliver during that time period, up to a max of 14 days.

6 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Your definition of speed is somewhat different from mine.

It’s been a little over 2 years.

5 Likes

Jeez. They were talking about the email to delivery time.

3 Likes

Great, thanks for the info. I’ll log in and set that up!

Edit: Went online to check out the options and I see I have a package coming on Tuesday from Glowforge! I’m assuming proofgrade package. . .

2 Likes

Yay!

1 Like

Pro or Basic? I ordered my Pro on day 15, but Glowforge says I should expect my email last Friday… I can’t wait (figuratively) until last Friday, I’m so excited!

1 Like

Last Friday, the 13th? I’d be interested to hear when you do get your email, especially since I’m scheduled to get mine soon. Hope they’re not already falling behind their forecasts too much. Does your account page still say to expect notification then?

2 Likes

Interesting. I got my email on 10/2 as well. Got my proofgrade on 10/12, and not a whisper about my actual glowforge shipping yet.

Not sure what the hold up is, cause your story seems to be the norm.

1 Like

Basic

1 Like

I can’t seem to figure out how to get to my account page, the one that shows my purchase date. Where do i find that again?

1 Like

You have to log into your account on glowforge.com. You can’t see it on this forum.

1 Like

Yep. Just took this screenshot now.

1 Like

@eeigenbrodt : this is in another thread (and was just posted) but it’s relevant so I thought I would cross link it:

5 Likes

Interesting. Please share when you do get your email. Sure, its only one working day. But also, its only sending a scheduled email, and for some reason I thought their scheduling would be updating itself in the account page.

1 Like