Off Topic -- But because this seems to be how we roll here

17 Likes

Not quite sure I want to watch this… is it official? I can’t seem to find anything on IMDB or Starwars.com about a trailer yet.

3 Likes

This is fan made. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Very slick though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok. Well done. Have you seen the Darth Maul fan film? It’s amazing!

6 Likes

Awesome!:astonished:

1 Like

Have you seen Star Wars Rebels? It may on the surface be a kid’s show but it is real Star Wars. Really action packed with great storylines. It also has some good cameos from characters who appear in the movies.

9 Likes

I’ve been working my way through Clone Wars. Once I finish that then I’ll tackle Rebels.

5 Likes

I find Rebels much more interesting than Clone Wars. That did seem like a proper kids show.

Rebels is a great intro to Rogue One - even sharing some of the same characters.

4 Likes

Cool. I look forward to it. There are certain aspects of Clone Wars that I don’t like, that are too “kiddie”, but overall I’m enjoying it.

2 Likes

Wow that was well done. I also think it is on topic due to the laser cannons on the ships.

Edit: I’ll take it further and say that I believe this is one of the reasons the Glowforge head is removable. It’s so you can mount it to your spaceship if you so choose.

7 Likes

OK – now I’ve got to get to work building the ship! :grinning:

2 Likes

Spaceship?

SPACESHIP!!!

13 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks people building bug out vehicles with 4 wheels don’t really get it. The only way to truly bug out is via spaceship.

4 Likes

Not enough likes for this one!

1 Like

I love the way you guys think! :smile:

2 Likes