Off-Topic - FedEx Small Business Grant

3 Likes

60 votes in 10 hours! You all rock!!

2 Likes

I bet we could do better than that. Just wait till everyone is off work.

3 Likes

I gave you 5 votes to make up for lost time. Just now noticed the thread.

I know one of the email accounts I used was long since deactivated. Curious if they even bother to validate the email addresses. May be able to just make up gibberish hotmail accounts and vote all day long.

4 Likes

Another voteā€¦:sunglasses:

2 Likes

They mention validated emails in the fine print rules, so I would rather not take the chance. Thanks for the thought, though!

2 Likes

I voted, but it didnā€™t give me a number and I have not received a validation email.

3 Likes

Sorry! I meant that they mention that they validate emails. You should not receive an email from them. Thank you for voting! If you go back to the link after voting it will show your number.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I am just amazed. Almost a hundred votes in one day! What a great way to start a long weekend. Please keep voting when you can and know that I really appreciate it!

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Do you have any idea how you stack up against your competitors? :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is for @ben1. I just reposted the link so people didnā€™t have to scroll to the top.

3 Likes

It is a huge spread. I have seen some as high as 1400 and some at zero. They are taking the top 600 by votes to the second round and selecting 100 from that pool to go into finals.

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes