Ohh Jesus, Tile Engraving. 24th Project

Well. I have switched to high level detail engraving on Tiles. Here the result. Hope you like it

All comments are really appreciated !

46 Likes

Great detail and contrast!

2 Likes

Looks great! :grinning:

2 Likes

Very nice! Those tile engraves are pretty addicting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great detail. You need to find a beige-ish tile with cracked glazing.

1 Like

Hey, whom ever I offended with my above post, by all means let me know how I offended you. I certainly wouldn’t want to do that! But I’m at a loss here. Feel free to PM me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:open_mouth: amazing details! What settings did you use?

Wonderful

Truly amazing! I really need to get some of that tile…

1 Like

Some people are just offended by anything involving humor when it comes to religion. They’ll crucify you for trying to make a little joke.

9 Likes

I had a very psychotic teenager in my office one time who told me he was God. I posted on Twitter later that “I met God today; he had a terrible case of acne.” You wouldn’t believe the flak I got over that. Concrete thinking is rampant. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

I see what (everything) you did there…

9 Likes

Q: How many Muslims does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: THAT’S NOT FUNNY!

3 Likes

LOL!

Had to give that line more than just a heart. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wonder if you would share all the settings used to engrave this? Also, what type of file was your graphic, .svg, .jpg, .gif? Beyond making sure it was grey scale, did you have to make any other adjustments to the graphics? I’m not having much success with this so I was hoping you might help.

Thanks for anything you can do!

Scott

This topic is in “Made on a glowforge”, which means that any discussion of settings would mean it would need to be moved to “Beyond the manual”. If you search “Tile settings”, you will find many posts about how it’s done.

For more information on the forum guidelines and policies, click the FAQ link in the upper right menu of this page.

If that’s not easy to find, here’s the direct link:

https://community.glowforge.com/faq

2 Likes