Okay, I'm thrilled! šŸ¤—

Thank you Jules, for the file for the hereto previously unknown kitchen instrument. I save pretty much all files that have been offered freely on here and keep them in a folder. There may come a time when I need to pull some tendonsā€¦and hopefully they wonā€™t be my own. :rofl:

4 Likes

My wife was just telling me yesterday that she will now start buying chicken tenders instead of breasts because she prefers their juiciness. I will have to ask her whether she needs a tendon zapper.

2 Likes

Just make one up for her and give it to her as a surprise. (Might net you a ā€œThank you Dearā€ kiss.) :wink:

1 Like

Or it might prompt a ā€œwhereā€™s that other stuff I asked for?ā€ question lol

5 Likes

ROFL! Okay, canā€™t help you thereā€¦ :laughing:

Sure you can. Just make all those other things. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Seconded :wink:

1 Like

35 years in food service management and never heard or saw anything like it!
Great tool! Thank you!!

2 Likes

I might tweak it a little once i get some thicker acrylic in here. I can probably make it even better. Functionally speaking. Iā€™d decorate it but that would introduce more surface area that has to be sterilized after use.

(I try to be really careful with poultryā€¦the hubster managed to poison himself into a week of misery after he wasnā€™t careful enough on one of his hunting trips.)

3 Likes

Easy to do with that bird!
Personally, Iā€™d say the less nooks and crannies, the better.

2 Likes

Wow, thanks @Jules, another thing I never knew I needed. I always use a knife to strip the tendons. Just may have to take a look at thisā€¦lol

3 Likes

How does acrylic hold up in the dishwasher?

Donā€™t know yet. Iā€™ll let you know. :smile:

1 Like

:rofl::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

Ummm, I donā€™t know you, but I feel like I know you enough to tell you that you donā€™t hunt chickens: youā€™re husband is lying to you.

To be clear, having had to collect eggs as a kid I know chickens arenā€™t the innocent, docile things they are portrayed to be on TV and in films, but you also donā€™t need a shotgun.

Sorry.

3 Likes

ROFL! No, one of the guides brought it along to feed to them in case they couldnā€™t locate any birds. (These guys donā€™t struggle much on their little hunting jaunts.)

I think theyā€™ve stopped using that guide. :smile:

3 Likes

6188535dd4ffd1428c86b8bdf7ca10ce

6 Likes

ā€¦ or add one more cutā€¦ and itā€™s a bookmark. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

All depends on how you do your hunting. Every time Iā€™m in the local Chinese Restaurant I keep expecting General Tso to come by looking for whoever was hunting his chickens

3 Likes

Very cool!

1 Like