"Old World" Italian Kitchen scene

Hi Everyone! My other project I was working on also finished up last night, perhaps my favorite of them all! Used the GF to cut out the chair, the burners for the stove, and the table from some thin craft plywood. The walls and floor are 1/16" chipboard, I hand-carved with an xacto the grout lines and exposed brick. I could have used the GF to cut the window frame, but I did it by hand to give it a little more imperfect, warp-y look. The under-mount sink and stove are also chipboard. So many tiny little details (trash in the sink, sponges and scrubbies and OH it was all just so much fun to try and figure out how to do!

Thanks for stopping and taking a look, and until next creation, Happy Forging!

57 Likes

Your miniatures are just so amazing! So much detail, that has to be an insane amount of work.

Thanks for sharing! I just want to keep looking at the photos and pick out all the little details because I keep noticing new ones!

13 Likes

Another great one! Always happy to see your projects. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

:two_hearts::clap::two_hearts::clap::two_hearts::clap::two_hearts:

8 Likes

I so love all your miniatures. I don’t even have the thought processes to come up with stuff like that! You have it perfected!

8 Likes

This is just amazing. I love it!!

7 Likes

At’s a spicy meatball!
Great job!!!

9 Likes

Wonderful!

5 Likes

Awesome project!!

4 Likes

Impressive! I can’t get over how much there is to see, just perfect.

4 Likes

So much that I can’t imagine how you did it. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Love it!

4 Likes

So awesome!!!

3 Likes

Amazing!

2 Likes

That is just so cool! How did you do the curtains? Are they actual cloth, or something like paper?

4 Likes

They are some small print gingham cloth, I just glued the hems instead of messing with stitching them, poked holes with a pokey and ran a toothpick through for the curtain rod, the cloth was stiff enough that I just glued the curtains directly to the wall. My brain can pretend that there’s hardware holding the rod up. :wink:

5 Likes

Wow. I have looked at these photos so many times and I never even noticed that the rod was free-floating. Great illusion there!

4 Likes

There’s more detail than I can pick up at one time. It’s fun going back to see the stuff I didn’t catch the first time around.

5 Likes