One polyhedral to rule them all

What happens to these after you make them? Just curious if you sell them, display them in a gallery somewhere, or have them throughout your house or something.

5 Likes

This one will stay in my personal collection due to copyright, so I’ll classify it as fan art. The others are for sale, but I don’t really put any effort into that. So mostly just on display at my house or in boxes.

8 Likes

That is gorgeous. The purpleheart/cedar combination gives such a nice, subtle variation.

5 Likes

Holy moly!

3 Likes

I’ve never noticed your finished projects for sale on your website, do you sell them somewhere else?

3 Likes

I have a website for my pieces that are for sale, and in the process of migrating to a different website that sells the art, DIY polyhedral kits, and the digital files. I do sell locally on consignment in a couple shops, but not the polyhedrals. Eventually I’ll figure out how to get rid of them, so they don’t just end up trashed someday when I die.

6 Likes

At the very least they could grace the walls of a geometry class or library.

2 Likes

This work is outstanding, way to go! You may have already checked out “Cafe” which lists art calls from various art shows around the country and internationally. I have listed with them and have a 300 batting average for displaying and selling my mixed media art pieces which are based on Glowforge cut acrylic pieces (square and dodecahedron shapes held together with nuts and bolts and veneer straps) and I think your work would also have a strong potential for being purchased. Cafe web address is CaFÉ. Again, your work is just outstanding and beautiful.

6 Likes

I have not. Thank you, I’ll check it out.

2 Likes