Orders

Is anyone else having trouble with the orders? I received mine with only one walnut board missing 4 other items and the packing slip is basically SAYING ITS IN THERE.

Why is there no phone number for this?? We need to have a phone number for money spent and nothing received. So how is this resolved?

Have you tried using the chat?

Yes, Does anyone have a phone number for orders?

They don’t have phone support - they’re still a tiny company.
Use chat - or send an email. If you open a ticket in P&S they’ll close it and respond via email because they won’t discuss private items (money, addresses, etc.) in the forum

1 Like

I’ve never had any issue like that with orders, but stuff happens now and again. They will make it right. Just pop them an email.

1 Like

This is the 2nd order I was shorted on the first time I let it go. I was shorted a piece of Acrylic this time I will not let it go. Thank You thou. I have opened a ticket and got no response .

1 Like

I never let it go, so I’m with you. :slight_smile: They’ll take care of it, but it will probably take a day or two.

1 Like

Can someone answer me I did receive a 25.00 dollar gift card in my email. but now I have to pay shipping again for there mistake so I am still losing. This is just not fair practice from this company . I ordered 40 dollars worth of products and paid 9.00 for shipping. I received 7.00 dollars worth 1 walnut board then 3 weeks later I got a 25.00 dollar gift card. and now have to pay for reshipping. for same stuff, just don’t seem fair.

1 Like

I guess you could reach out to support again…

Email support, or post in Problems and Support, they do not usually monitor this forum.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.