Out for Delivery!

I got the My UPS notification that both Glowforge and Acessory packs are out for delivery!

My Girlfriend is working from home this afternoon to receive it, as I am on the Left Coast until Wed.

33 Likes
  1. Pro order 10/15/15 Golden ticket 10/25/17 Tracking received 11/14/17 Est delivery 11/21/17
1 Like

Will you be serving custom engraved turkey on Thursday?

4 Likes

turkey

17 Likes

I fly in at 10PM Wed night IF all goes well. Then a 1 hr drive from the airport. Family dinner at 1PM on Thurs.

I’m not going to get much sleep!

3 Likes

Congrats, man! That’s great! I’m happy for you.

Congrats!!! A very thankful Thanksgiving for you :star_struck::star_struck::turkey::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Mine is in the truck and should be arriving in the next half hour. Basic Oct 15th … golden ticket Oct 27th.

7 Likes

WOO-HOO!!!

Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures !!!

1 Like

I didn’t get a handle count. At Least one is missing.

1 Like

In all its packaged glory … just like newborn.

3 of 4 handles in place … taping was also pretty good. Overall great shape with regard to the packaging. Now waiting for my friend to arrive and help lift into place. :glowforge::sunglasses:

8 Likes

I have a handle count of 2.

1 Like

founders rule … something simple … and navigator wings on glass tile. All the usual calibration drama, the is it too loud stuff, SVG vs Inkscape vs Illustrator dilemma, and so on! BUT ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS IS ONE FANTASTIC MACHINE. :sunglasses:

14 Likes

That Saab logo looks great!
I have some serious Saab friends.

I had my girlfriend check the inside of the bag for leaks. It looks like it is dry. Yay!

2 Likes