Overbuilt, Over-Engineered, Over-Lasered, Smart Bird Cam Bird Feeder

I freaking love this!! :heart_eyes:

Ohh so true - I only know from feeding lorikeets at the Denver Zoo. That is one of my favorite things to do there!

My kids absolutely love watching birds. I need to keep this camera in my list of ideas for future gifts!

4 Likes

Judging from your previous projects, I’m not surprised that a bird feeder designed by you is over-the-top outstanding. Just an incredible piece of design, and I love seeing the finished result in action.

5 Likes

If anyome happens to be in Miami, check out Parrot Jungle. Most of the birds live there because it id home and are not restrained from flying off in any way and are often seen flying about the South Miami area. But as many were born there and it is a safe place with plenty of food they stay of their own volition.

3 Likes

This is such a great project. The end results of the feeder are stunning, and the pictures of the birds such a cool reward!!

2 Likes

Wow, what a great design and build! I love the attention to detail such as the score lines in the acrylic to give depth to the windows, and the black truss reinforcements.

2 Likes

All the details are just amazing!!

2 Likes

Fantastic!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

What a high flying design!!

2 Likes