Owl thing - did I share this already?

I thought I had but can’t find it. That’s what happens when I feed the creative juices (distilled corn for the most part…)

Ear-rings for the GF. Aprox 20mm/3/4" tall…

26 Likes

Nope, I think that’s new…coolness! :grinning:

1 Like

Thx… drew it myself in Inkscape, but from a pic of similar I saw on Etsy… Now looking for a similarly-simple elephant for her daughter…

I’ve got a few ideas to improve it to my eye, but here’s the svg that was cut from:

owl%20-%20earing

Score vs cut should be obvious, not as clean as I’d like just yet, but I didn’t create it with the intention of sharing, so…

5 Likes

Simple yet effective design. Well done. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

I like it alot!!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Pushing the limits, with no changes, cuts nicely and is still strong down to the size of a dime (alongside) - for non-US viewers, that’s about 18mm. Probably to the point where I should thicken up the loop for the hanger…

4 Likes

Limits reached! lol…

2 Likes

He’s just sleeping…must be daytime. :wink:

Here we go… 12mm… can certainly work on getting smaller but I think this is good for an earing…

owl%20-%20earing%20-%20small

6 Likes

The pic doesn’t do it justice, again… it’s so fine and transparent, it looks so good with a backlight…

Very nice!

Can someone give a hint as to how one goes about downloading the file presented I see the owl, try nice BTW, but I don’t see how to download it. Seems to appear as only a pic not and svg. Help appreciated.

First thought…I was imagining the Glowforge with earrings…lol

Really nice draw on that Owl! My sister is an owl nut…

2 Likes

I placed my mouse over the drawing, not the photo, right-clicked and selected Save image as…

It saves as a svg and opens fine in Inkscape.

2 Likes

Made on a GF for the GF… lol

1 Like