Pandemic Pen Holder: used / clean pens

My mechanic did us a solid, as firestone was going to charge close to a grand to fix a wheel issue, and Tenns came in at less than 200.

They have this pen holder:

So I lasered them another option. :slight_smile:

39 Likes

Yours is so much better looking! Really nice.

3 Likes

Mahalo

Love the cars images!

2 Likes

Much improved over their original setup!

2 Likes

I’m sure they loved them!

1 Like

GF to the rescue! Nice

2 Likes

This is such a great idea, what did they say?

2 Likes

Mahalo @awebs76 @charid.designs @rvogt @celesteprobichaux @bill.m.davis just assembled it and took the rubber bands off for the photo… they are closed on the weekend, so Monday I will find out. :crazy_face:
I think I might sandwich the base to another 1/4 in cut since it will sit outside in the breeze.

7 Likes

@Aloha will you report back with their reaction?

3 Likes

Will do. The pen cups are not glued into the base yet, so they can choose which cars they want the customers to see, and which ones they would like to see on their side.

I would probably have the DeLorean face me.

3 Likes

Really nice job on those!

Just a suggestion: I would blur the personal info on that business card, which an enterprising scammer could scrape.

1 Like

Pens that can work a phone? And have their advertising on them? How is it they have used pens? I just bought another two as over ten, I think, have run away and hid without me even leaving the house. :grimacing:

That is a great gift they will love!

1 Like

That’s awesome love the antique car for used pens. LOL

1 Like

Nice

1 Like

Very nice. Always like stories where someone is doing someone else a solid.

2 Likes

Nothing like paying it forward will lasered good! Nice job! And good for you finding good folks who help people out!

2 Likes

They loved it! I gave them a tiny bottle of glue so they could glue the cups in however they wanted. I also cut out a piece of quarter inch baltic to sandwich glue to the bottom. Makes it more stable.

3 Likes

Wonderful, their good deed went rewarded! Feels good to do something nice for people.

1 Like

They also texted:

3 Likes