Pasghetti Measurator

I’m not sure that’s wrong, but it’s definitely…uh…different.

4 Likes

I always had difficulty breaking the spaghetti in half. That is a worthy option to consider!

6 Likes

Oh Boa! That’s a beauty! :smile:
(Say it aloud…sounds like a Texan.)

7 Likes

We’re a 1# box kind of family … but, this reminds me of one that hung in my Mom’s kitchen. Thank you for the file!

3 Likes

This is the first thing that came to mind XD

6 Likes

Guess what we’re having for dinner tonight? The three serving hole is 4+ servings according to the package, but matches what my family of three eats perfectly.

15 Likes

Ever since the youngest turned 9 we just go with “cook it all”. When he turns 16 it will probably be two boxes.

9 Likes

Perfect! Now do one for bowties!

2 Likes

Are these American sized portions, or regular portions?

1 Like

looks like American (over)sized according to @scatterbrains Pasghetti Measurator - #16 by scatterbrains

3 Likes

Yeah, we ended up having leftovers. We usually have 4 servings by weight according to the package for the three of us. We had an extra serving left after we ate. And that was with the “Three servings” hole. A bit big, even for us. It is a vector file that can be edited to whomever’s family is using it, though. Might give the “two servings” a try and just re-label things accordingly.

1 Like

or resize the holes…some packages have different serving size pictures you could use for dimensions

2 Likes

Does spaghetti always come in the same length strands?

Lengths (from prepackaged) yes.

Diameter of noodle can vary though (type of pasta)

It can’t be. The “I’m Gluten Free” serving size is missing. :wink:

5 Likes

Gluten free pasta:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DRA8IFO/ref=mp_s_a_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1508607818&sr=8-3&keywords=gluten+free+spaghetti

1 Like

I was just kidding. Bought that accidentally once and wondered who put wall paper paste in my bowl :wink:

13 Likes

Yeah my son is vegan gluten free and nothing he eats would leave my plate :grinning:

2 Likes

You just haven’t had the right dishes. If in Seattle, try the Plum Bistro and I think you would be very impressed,

1 Like

I don’t even eat vegetables until they’ve been preprocessed by a 4 legged critter :grinning:

8 Likes