Pasghetti Measurator

Yeah, we ended up having leftovers. We usually have 4 servings by weight according to the package for the three of us. We had an extra serving left after we ate. And that was with the “Three servings” hole. A bit big, even for us. It is a vector file that can be edited to whomever’s family is using it, though. Might give the “two servings” a try and just re-label things accordingly.

1 Like

or resize the holes…some packages have different serving size pictures you could use for dimensions

2 Likes

Does spaghetti always come in the same length strands?

Lengths (from prepackaged) yes.

Diameter of noodle can vary though (type of pasta)

It can’t be. The “I’m Gluten Free” serving size is missing. :wink:

5 Likes

Gluten free pasta:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DRA8IFO/ref=mp_s_a_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1508607818&sr=8-3&keywords=gluten+free+spaghetti

1 Like

I was just kidding. Bought that accidentally once and wondered who put wall paper paste in my bowl :wink:

13 Likes

Yeah my son is vegan gluten free and nothing he eats would leave my plate :grinning:

2 Likes

You just haven’t had the right dishes. If in Seattle, try the Plum Bistro and I think you would be very impressed,

1 Like

I don’t even eat vegetables until they’ve been preprocessed by a 4 legged critter :grinning:

8 Likes

:rofl:

LOL!

TBF, my daughter is vegan and she is an amazing cook! My brother has Celiac disease, so when we all get together she often cooks vegan/GF. It’s surprisingly tasty… not enough so to convert me, but still quite good.

3 Likes

how do you download this file? sorry new here.

Right-click the image
Click Save Image As…
Give it a name with .svg as the extension.

Enjoy!

thanks

1 Like

@jbv know that your design and wording is living on! I just now found this (plenty of time today sitting in waiting rooms to scroll) and it will make the PERFECT birthday gift for a friend that has a horrible time gauging how much pasta, and has always called it “pasghetti”

4 Likes

That’s rad!

I can’t seem to download this one…

You should be able to just right click the image and save the file.JBV_Pasghetti-Measurator

I downloaded and reattached @jbv 's file, the file worked on my iMac using safari.

Hope this helps you.

3 Likes