Passthrough beta is not aligning

When using the passthrough beta, it does the first cut and takes the pictures when the cut is done. I then move the material , close the lid, hit continue, but it does nothing. It will not align the next cut. It’s not moving to attempt to align. It’s been doing this for about an hour now. Please help.

You need to post in the passthrough beta discussion thread. The dev team monitors that discussion, and it’s not something support can help with.

When using the passthrough beta, it does the first cut and takes the pictures when the cut is done. I then move the material , close the lid, hit continue, but it does nothing. It will not align the next cut. It’s not moving to attempt to align. It’s been doing this for about an hour now. Please help.

Not sure why you posted here again. You need to post over in the beta discussion thread - I provided the link.

I’m sorry you ran into trouble with your prints. The new Pro Passthrough feature is in beta and we are still frequently changing the software. Because of this, our team can’t offer email support for this feature right now. You can get help by posting in this thread on our community forum. Expert users, support team members, and the engineers working on the feature are all reading those postings.

You might also find this Tutorial helpful, particularly the list of “Things to watch out for” on the forum – most people find the answer to their problem there.

I’m going to close this thread. If you run into trouble with any of the rest of the software, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!