Passthrough not cutting

It will cut on the first pass but not on second or third passthrough. It looks by the thickness of the lines that it’s engraving not cutting. I have cleaned lenses but I only have this problem on passthrough mode.

Support can’t help with beta features. You need to post the issue in the Passthrough Beta discussion thread.

You’re not the first to note this problem.

The new Pro Passthrough feature is in beta and we are still frequently changing the software. Because of this, our team can’t offer email support for this feature right now. You can get help by posting in this thread on our community forum. Expert users, support team members, and the engineers working on the feature are all reading those postings.

You might also find this Tutorial helpful, particularly the list of “Things to watch out for” on the forum – most people find the answer to their problem there.

If you run into trouble with any of the rest of the software, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.