Passthrough won't cut through material

I have the Pro - using the beta passthrough (not for the first time) and trying to cut through PG draftboard. I have cleaned the machine, and it cuts perfectly when I am not using the passthrough. My material is flat, but it looks as if the machine isn’t focusing correctly as the lines are thicker and charred. I’ve checked to see if the lens is loose, it’s not. I’ve read through the tutorial multiple times and that did not resolve the issue either. I can’t think of anything else to try. Please help! :slight_smile:

What settings are you using for the draftboard?

You need to post the issue in the Passthrough Beta discussion thread. Support can’t help with issues related to beta features.

You’re not the first to note this problem.

1 Like

PG settings

Is the lens right side up? Sounds like it is upside down which will cause thicker lines and failure to cut as deep as it should.

The new Pro Passthrough feature is in beta and we are still frequently changing the software. Because of this, our team can’t offer email support for this feature right now. You can get help by posting in this thread on our community forum. Expert users, support team members, and the engineers working on the feature are all reading those postings.

You might also find this Tutorial helpful, particularly the list of “Things to watch out for” on the forum – most people find the answer to their problem there.

If you run into trouble with any of the rest of the software, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!