Passthru slot and larger cut files

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Now to try this svg thing so they actually align. I love progress!

4 Likes

I am so proud that I made a custom jog for this! Thank you all for your help. Success!!!

A perfect oval! I marked where the end point was for the Open half before flipping the board and reinserting through the Passthru slot.
I ignored the camera on the GF app. Marked measurement from the half oval to top of Davey Board. Pleased kitty magnet there. The other magnet is to hold the board down. When I flipped the board, I just aligned it with the edge of the grate and the magnet. It is within a tiny notch of perfection, but it will work just fine!!

8 Likes

I just love that feeling when you penetrate that wall that stands between you and the goal. Lessons like that stick! :sunglasses:

I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success… such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.
-Nikola Tesla

1 Like

Thank you all for your help!

@cillico I’m glad you were able to complete your project. I’m going to close this topic. Please post a new one if you have any other questions.