Peep Show 😜

I got kind of tickled by the idea that folks were flattening my peeps and turning them into hockey players…

Anybody want to contribute those (and your best interepretations, mods, paisley overlays, whatever) in this thread in a little Peep Off?

(I’d love to see what everyone comes up with - I’ll bet there are a lot of crazy cool ideas out there.)

Here’s the base peep with and without a face, in case you want to do your own thing. (If no one’s game, I’ll just shelve the idea until next year when everyone can participate.)

Gingerbread Blank.zip (403.4 KB)

And if you want to just jazz up the file without printing it (if you don’t have your machine yet) those will count too. I’ll drop a jpeg in there that you can decorate up.

Have at it! Let’s see what you can do to him. :smile:

8 Likes

Original post: Gingerbread Peeps

1 Like

How about these peeps?

1 Like

The original peeps? Yeah those can play too. :grinning:

2 Likes

So you are organizing a Peep Show.

5 Likes

I am officially changing the title to reflect this! ROFLMAO! :rofl::squeeee::squeeee::squeeee:

(And you guys post pics of your flattened peeps here…i want to see some tread marks on them.)

4 Likes

Here are the very flat (0.5mm thick) walnut peeps I made last week.

Fun fact: the veneer they’re made from came from the same furniture company that made the desk that they’re on. I wish I had access to their finished veneers; the color is so much more vibrant than these unfinished sheets of veneer!)

7 Likes

Yaaay! Flattened peeps! :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like