Peg board document/magazine holder

I just don’t even know how dilatory I am about getting to this. Some time way back someone posted a magazine/document tray, I think it was @geek2nurse, and I said I was going to make one that was pegboard compatible. Today I FINALLY did it.

26 Likes

I like that you have space on your pegboard (pookaboard here) neat design! Every square inch of my backlit pookaboard is used. What a mess out there in the garage though. :slight_smile:
Especially since the rats broke into the garage and ate all of my paint in metal tubes and I have a willy wonka assortment of different colored rat poop everywhere.

7 Likes

What a fantastic idea! Since a lot of us have both tools and about a billion papers lying around in our office/craftrooms, this would finally give me a chance to actually see desktop. :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

This made me giggle. Because if you’re gonna have rat poop, it SHOULD be pretty!

2 Likes

It took me a little while to figure out why it was happening, as it was rat poop shaped, but intensely pure different rainbow colors with the property of dried paint. Better the paint than the wires. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad you got to it. Always feels good to check items off.

1 Like