Pegs & Jokers

LOL I wondered about that timing. I was like “crap I never get to whip up anything like that, that quickly real life much to hard to dodge.”

I have a plunge router but probably would do the drill method myself. Heck Real life states that I must complete that last 4 power drops so that my shop is fully electrified. THEN I need to make the Table for Beamer.

1 Like

I was going to go the drill method but then I used the GF to make the template (along with holes sized for a router template bushing) and found that so much easier to get the consistent spacing…

2 Likes

Very cool! The configurability for multiple players is a very cool aspect.

5 Likes

That looks like fun! :grinning:

1 Like

So cool!! I love the trophy.

2 Likes

Very cool! Hmmmmmm, I may have to make a version where the holes are 3D engraved for marbles! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What a great looking remake and a lovely story too. Pegs and Jokers looks great! Thanks for sharing the file.

2 Likes

Fun family for sure. Thank you for the file.

1 Like

Clever thinking with the layout to go from 4 to 6 - i like it!

2 Likes

Awesome! I played this for the first time over the holidays and took a picture of the handmade board for future GF fodder. Your configurable masterpiece is so much better than the flip-it-over version my friends had!

I will definitely be customizing this as a gift for them.

4 Likes

I love the fact that it’s designed so you can have a various number of players. Using alternate colors of wood really sets it off as well. Thanks for the share. Awesome project.

2 Likes

In addition, the game is often played with partners opposite each other, so the wood colors and engraved symbols are used to match up partners.

3 Likes

You inspired me to create my own design with a nested box, gifted to my parents at Christmas. #necrogame

24 Likes

Very cool!

1 Like

Excellent! Love all the engraved detail. I’m sure your parents loved it. Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Looking I see you could have it for three or 5 players as well. I guess if you have eight players you could have two groups of four.

#necrogame

2 Likes

@timjedwards suggested your post when I posted my leather travel game. I liked your post and thought I would try something similar. Thanks for the inspiration. Here is my version.

7 Likes

Very nice! I really like how compact you made it and the 4-6 “gear” settings. Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

I made a prototype using your model and the traditionalists weren’t in favor of it. I actually liked yours better because it made the board bigger.

3 Likes