Pencil pot/cup, made of pencils!

Geez… I go away for 14 hours and look what you do to my thread!

I LOVE it!! HAHAHAHA :smile:

@henryhbk Have you seen the “Bodies” exhibition where they impregnated bodies, tissues, veins, etc. with resins for preservation, and made displays of the various systems in the body? I could totally see something like that made into containers. Can you imagine having a jar with a brain, part of the spinal cord, and eyeballs cast into it?

2 Likes

Bodyworlds, by Gunther von Hagen – what a fantastic exhibition!

Warning, clicking past the first scream screen may be detrimental to your dreams.

3 Likes

Son-of-a-…so there is good news in the Medical community…neh?..May I ask …what constitutes a saving, as all we really hear about is an emergency appendectomy.

1 Like

Had appendicitis in the '70s that was treated medically. At the time, this approach was pretty rare, but hey – no surgery. :slight_smile:

Flip side of that is that I’ve had appendicitis twice more in the past 20 years. :confounded: Three times is two too many. Next time, the little sucker is coming out!

Been there…when I woke up, the surgeon said that it hadn’t so much ruptured as exploded :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Saving is when we give you antibiotics, the infection and inflammation subsides enough to relieve the blockage and all goes back to normal, and you continue with an appendix attached to your colon…

3 Likes

Five is my limit on schnitzengruben!

3 Likes

I have that movie poster in my TV room… One of my all time favorites (and one of the first movies I ever saw in a theater)

3 Likes