Pencil pot/cup, made of pencils!

This is way cool!

32 Likes

That’s cool. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Really interesting. Gives me an idea for something for the shop with the GF…

2 Likes

NO body part bowls !!! :fearful:

8 Likes

You are such a spoilsport…

9 Likes

Unless it’s a skull…we …errr I mean I really like the skull thingies ! :skull:

5 Likes

I was totally set on making a pancreas jar (I mean where else would I keep pancreases [pancreai?] - a bowl?) Geez…

6 Likes

I know really…how about an appendix jar that expands as you use it ?

3 Likes

Appendix expansion is a bad thing (well a good thing for billing, bad thing for the patient) in my world…

1 Like

Yup realize that…but…your world is a very interesting world amongst this world…my thinking was that they are removed and through reading, found out they were used for something else in the human body…so why not outside…lol ?

Although on a totally different take, we are discovering that the appendix (despite thousands of years of “it’s useless”) turns out to be a safe haven for reconstituting the flora of the gut after either an infection or antibiotic episode. So while in the past we used to take them out at the drop of a hat, now we really try to preserve them. When I was a medical student we used to take them out all the time, I think I have had one patient in 10 years where we failed to medically treat them (I have had patients already burst, but that’s not the same thing - they obviously go to surgery since they are septic with peritonitis)

2 Likes

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

23 Likes

OMG, that is so up my alley. We host a huge halloween party every year, and that’s looking pretty cool for this year…

6 Likes

I have a nice pickling recipe that might work. Keeps forever. Would be delicious too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

OMG, this thread took a weird turn really fast!! :astonished:

3 Likes

Many of my patients attempt to self-pickle… :grin:

5 Likes

DO NOT show where they put the dip… :fearful:

(cracked ribs… cracker ribs…?)
ooh finger food… lots of body/food puns available lol (add a leg of lamb… rump roast… NO mini wieners)

8 Likes

Is there a TOTALLY GROSSED OUT like ?

4 Likes

Likewise, no Schnitzengruben.

3 Likes

A bowel bowl?

6 Likes