Still doing some fine-tuning, but this is my first “from scratch” design since I got the Glowforge. (I did buy the .svg for the patterns behind the numbers.) My original plan was to use magnets to affix the days of the month, but it was too uneven - couldn’t consistently get the button magnets flush without breaking them.
So this is cut from a single random piece of non-proofgrade oak, sandwiched between two pieces of proofgrade medium acrylic and held together by basic aluminum screw posts. There area few patterns I will eliminate from the mix, and I will likely stain future iterations.
This is an earlier version, just so you can see what the pieces look like.