PG - What are you hoping for?

To be clear they can sand them to the finest grit they want. But the finish on :proofgrade: precludes me from using it in most any project where I am using non-:proofgrade: and need to apply a finish. Also, I don’t trust adhesives on a finished surface. So yes, definitely this.

1 Like

As others have suggested, a wider range of hardwoods. I’d also love some thick (3/8" ?) hardwoods.

Garment leather.

And I second the delrin suggestion.

1 Like

Would love to see more options like the following:

• 2 ply acrylics (both thin and thick)
  • interesting pattern acrylics (mirrored, mottled, tie dye?, etc…)
  • I’d actually like to see some softwoods, but I understand some of the additional challenges that would bring up
  • From hardwoods, I’d love to see something like bloodwood/paduk, yellowheart, zebrawood, leopardwood, mahogany, cedar. I know some of the harder/denser hardwoods would be very difficult to provide given that it would be hard to “guarantee” that you could cut through something like Ebony with only a 40W laser.
1 Like

Felt! Acrylic or wool. Various colors and thicknesses and with/without adhesive backing.

Paper! Various weights, textures, colors, and with/without adhesive backing.

2 Likes

Chipboard in various thicknesses.

I would also like to see a Sample swatch pack of materials.

3 Likes

Sample packs would be soooo awesome. Essential as the options grow.

1 Like

1/16 Draftboard would be cool — possibly already a plan since the current selections are “medium” and “thick”?

2 Likes

And pass through sized materials!

2 Likes

The smallest box of powdered soap you can buy is “large” and it has been that way for all of my 70 + years, to find Thin you need to look in the food section especially crackers but never soup.

When they ask for my body type I cross out obese and write “Thick and Hearty”.

1 Like

Purple acrylic where the color is more vibrant and less muddy.

1 Like