Phone Holder / Phone Stand

Thank you so much. Can’t wait to try it out.

1 Like

Thanks for the file! I just made this from PG draftboard & added my business logo :grin:

The only thing I would’ve done differently is make the slots slightly shorter on both ends to make it more snug I guess, 'cause right now there’s a bit of a gap

; & if I push it all the way through, it’ll come out of the other end & look a little funny & unsymmetrical.
Also, I’m not sure if the height is supposed to be a little bit short or my phone is just a giant, but I don’t really mind it (I actually prefer it this way to be able to take photos/videos while it’s on there) :slight_smile: but others might want to make it longer to fit the whole phone if they don’t need the camera/fingerprint feature to be out (+ more stability for heavier phones) :woman_shrugging:
Absolutely loving it though!

4 Likes

So what I really needed was a stand for face time. I didnt need the cut out and it needed to stand a bit more upright. This was my first attempt at manipulating nodes in inkscape, copy paste and adding another cut and it works pretty well. Thanks for the base plan, great design!

face time phone holder

21 Likes

Clever addition. You can use it upright or reclined with your little added support on the back.

3 Likes

PHONE STAND SIZE 3_16

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

is this for 1/4 inch? i made it on 1/8 and the slots were loose and my stand broke. The design is awesome though.

1 Like

Thank you for this! I just got my Glowforge yesterday and this is one of the first things I have done on it! I just used the medium draftboard in my sample pack, and I think it turned out wonderful! I even left the tape in the leaves because I liked the way it looked. image|375x499 (sorry, don’t know why it doesn’t just show the picture without clicking on the “image.”

3 Likes

Is this for 1/8th or 1/4th? Want to make sure I don’t waste resources :slight_smile:

It is for medium proofgrade board (~1/8" thick)

1 Like

Nice! Thank you,

1 Like

Thank you.

Do you just drag the artwork “on top” of the phone holder? New to Glowforge

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Yes, just place your artwork where you want it and set it on the left of the dashboard to engrave/score/cut as you desire.

1 Like

Thanks! Great design!

1 Like

Thanks!!

1 Like