Photo to share of my Autonomous Smart desk w/ Glowforge on it

Per @dan, I’m posting a photo of my adjustable height desk and very basic workstation set up.
:slight_smile:

Originating from this post here:

52 Likes

Nice Kidrobot collection!

7 Likes

You’re a musician! I knew there was a reason I liked you…

6 Likes

I would like to see that BETA badge :wink: did you made it with the glowforge?

2 Likes

Thanks Ryan!
Acrylic and wood coasters, trivets and a cool Glowforge Beta tester engraving!

4 Likes

They do exist! :astonished::smile:

8 Likes

Envy, envy, envy…Christmas arrived early! Keep up the good work, keep showing photos. - Rich

6 Likes

I’ve been seriously considering an adjustable table. But then my wallet gets mad at me.

5 Likes

Cool setup! Is that a flower of life design on the desk?

2 Likes

Hehe… thanks! That’s only a part of it too… :wink:

2 Likes

:grinning: yup. I produce electronic music in the vein of progressive house and techno, and DJ regularly at clubs, special events, and music festivals. I kinda broke down my studio when my daughter was born 2 years ago to give her a room, and now use a very stripped down setup to work on new material, that is just out of frame to the left of the photo.

6 Likes

Just the few things I’ve done so far. Check the Beta projects post to see the engravings much better!

3 Likes

There are a lot of inexpensive models out there now, make sure you are looking around and not just going with the big name 1k+ desks. You should be able to get one for a couple of hundred with basic up/down buttons.

4 Likes

just got a few of those tables myself… they are rather solid and the movement is really smooth. I thought it would make a really nice base for my forge.

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree. I love it so far. Very solid, well built and heavy, and super smooth movement. Doesn’t shake at all while printing or engraving, and it’s on carpet here. Glad i got the bigger one though, because the GF takes up quite a bit of room!

5 Likes